Watch this quick video guide for a general idea of our storage unit sizes:
Looking for a storage unit but not sure what size you need? Don’t be anxious- Nestory Park Self Storage has created a straightforward guide specifically designed to assist those who are just starting out with renting or aren’t sure which size is right for them. It’s essential that there’s enough space now and in the future for any extra pieces you may want! Pick the storage unit that is best for your needs and talk with one of our team members to get started!
Self Storage Unit Size Guide
Small Storage Units
- If you’re looking for a budget-friendly way to store just a few items, then small storage units are your ideal option! Imagine these being approximately the same size of an average walk-in closet, and you can easily stash away one room’s worth of articles.
- With the help of small storage units, you can easily store your seasonal clothing and decorations without cluttering up your closets or garages. Unbeatable assistance is just a few steps away when it comes to organizing those hard-to-reach spaces!
- These mini storage units are incredibly versatile – they can fit bulky items, such as full mattresses! No more worrying about where to keep your belongings. Store them safely and snugly away in one of these small units for complete peace of mind.
Medium Storage Units
- Say goodbye to chaos and clutter in your home – our medium sized storage units are the perfect solution when your small ones just won’t cut it anymore. Couches, beds, mattresses? No problem! All of these can easily fit into one room-sized unit with a few extra inches to spare.
- Just make sure you double check its measurements before renting so everything fits perfectly! With long-term rentals available now, breathe a sigh of relief knowing that all those unsightly items will be out of sight without breaking the bank.
Large Storage Units
- Do you have an upcoming relocation or a major renovation project? Our high-end self-storage facility is the ideal solution for homeowners, tenants and business owners alike who need extra space to store their belongings securely.
- In our spacious units, there’s enough room to make sure every nook and cranny gets utilized – it’s significantly more budget friendly than renting out warehouse spaces or building additional office structures!
Our Storage Calculator
Our calculator can help you determine what size unit would be best for your needs. Using the form below, tell us what you need to store and our calculator will provide an estimate in cubic feet as well as the storage size you’ll need. We’ll calculate the size and recommend a unit based on the space needed.